The Assessment Review Board (ARB) is a Board to which three Town Members are appointed, that has jurisdiction to conduct Hearings about Complaints regarding:
- residential property with 3 or fewer dwelling units;
- farm land; or
- a tax notice other than a property tax notice;
Boards will conduct Hearings in accordance with:
- the express provisions of the MGA and Regulation;
- principles of natural justice; and
- policies, procedures and directives governing Hearings prescribed by the ARB Administrative Committee.
Assessment Complaints can be submitted to the ARB Clerk, Sandra Beaton.
Meetings occur as needed.
Council Members: Mayor Crystal McAteer and Deputy Mayor Boyd Langford