To enable communities to work towards FASD free births, while supporting those born with FASD.
Working together towards a future free of FASD
- To coordinate with the Health Region to provide services within the region.
- To increase awareness, knowledge and resources for families and individuals with FASD across the lifespan.
- To collaborate with and support schools, communities and agencies with the resource to support children and families living with FASD.
- To remove the stigma and break down barriers surrounding FASD.
- To have no more births with Fetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorder.
High Level, AB,
T0H 1Z0, Canada
Phone: (780) 926-3375
Website: NW Regional FASD Society
Meetings are held the last Friday of every month.
Council Member on Committee: Councillor Jan Welke and Alternate: Mayor Crystal McAteer