Change of Land Use Districts

Each lot or parcel within the Town of High Level is designated with a land use classification, also known as "zoning". The district or zoning classification regulates the type of development permitted or considered for that particular parcel. This system allows the Development Authority to create and maintain organized and compatible land uses throughout the Town. The different Land Use Districts are described below:


A request can be made to change the Land Use District or zoning of a specific parcel, by submitting an application to the Planning & Development department, which is decided on by town council. More information on the application process and procedures for a Change of Land Use District is available by contacting the Planning and Development Department.