When do I need a compliance certificate?

The registered owner, or a person with a legal or equitable interest in a site, may apply, upon payment of such fee as may be prescribed by Council from time to time, to the Development Authority for a Compliance Certificate.

The applicant for a Compliance Certificate shall submit an original Real Property Report for the site. Any original Real Property Report that is dated for a period of more than 90 days from the date of the application must be submitted with a Statutory Declaration.

The Compliance Certificate shall only cover those buildings or parts thereof, shown of the Real Property Report as provided by the applicant.

Show All Answers

1. What kinds of development do not require a permit?
2. When do I need a compliance certificate?
3. What do I have to consider when starting a home occupation?
4. I want to develop my basement. Is there anything I should know before I start?
5. I’m building a deck. What should I know?
6. What are the regulations for the fence building?
7. What should I know before I start building a home?
8. What fees are associated with development?